Les nouveaux drivers Nvidia WHQL sont sortis ! Une version non-beta donc a priori plus stable. A la clé, des corrections de bugs, des profils SLI ajoutés, de même que le support de la nouvelle version d’OpenGL.
This new 332.21 WHQL driver introduces a variety of new SLI profiles and ensures maximum performance and system stability across all titles.
As always, this driver is also bundled with GeForce Experience (v1.8.1) which provides the easiest way to keep your drivers up to date an your games optimized. In addition, this version supports the latest new features and Beta functionality. This includes the Beta version of GeForce ShadowPlay™ and ShadowPlay Twitch Streaming. Leveraging the dedciate hardware inside GeForce GTX GPUs, this new capture and streaming tool offers exceptional features and performance. Also included in the latest version of GeForce Experience is support for NVIDIA GameStream™. Combined with a SHIELD device, this allows games on a GeForce GTX-equipped PC to be wirelessly streamed to another room so they can be enjoyed on the couch, in bed, or nearly anywhere in the house.
New in GeForce 332.21 WHQL drivers
• SLI Technology
• Assetto Corsa – created profile
• Eve Online – created DX11 profile
• Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare – created profile
• Thief – created profile
• Gaming Technology
• Supports GeForce ShadowPlay™ technology
• Supports GeForce ShadowPlay™ Twitch Streaming
• Supports NVIDIA GameStream™ technology
• 3D Vision
• Injustice: Gods Among Us – “Excellent”
• Path of Exile – “Good”
• Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
• Installs HD Audio v126.96.36.199
• Installs GeForce Experience 1.8.1
• Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
• Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
• Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
• Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.